@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Spontanious Summer

His & Her = two

Monday, November 10, 2014

Spontanious Summer

The best thing about summer around our house is swim suits 24/7. We got a kiddy pool last summer. Summer this year could not come fast enough!! When it was time to pull out the pool the girls were ecstatic. Weeks were spent in our little pool.  The girls learned how to turn on the hose, out front to fill up the pool. One day I came out to them COVERED in mud. They were literally knee deep in mud, and when I asked them what they were doing. Their response was "we wanted to go to Mickeys house"It looks like we will never have to go to Disneyland, because apparently it is in our back yard!!
We also got the pleasure of being invited to lake Powell
with Jeff's aunt! It was so much fun, and the girls have not stopped talking about it. The weather was great, and the water was warm. It was my first time ever there, and it certainly will not be my last!! 


                                     












No comments:

Post a Comment