@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Saint George City Round up aka Rodeo

His & Her = two

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Saint George City Round up aka Rodeo

My children have never missed a rodeo in all of their lifes, and that includes attending in my belly. This is a Roberts tradition, that only comes once a year. The girls talk and ask about it throughout the year, and when it actually happens. They are so excited. They love the music, and the bucking broncos. I love watching their excitement. Sydney was dancing, and getting down. Someone asked Sydney where she learned to dance like that, and to that she smiled and said "my mama"!!






No comments:

Post a Comment