@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Update

His & Her = two

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Update

So we were unable to hold out until February to announce, but we did wait pretty long. Tomorrow I have an appointment, this should be the appointment I am able to schedule my appointment to find out the gender. I am very excited. Some people are so open about letting Jeff and I know that we better have a boy. To that I say if we are blessed to bring another beautiful baby into this world, and it is another sweet baby girl. I will be ecstatic. The fact that I have been blessed to have children, healthy children at that. I would not dream of whining about the gender. Whatever this sweet baby is, he/she will be loved equally! I am starting to get so excited. I am nervous about the appointment tomorrow, but I have felt this baby move quite a bit. I feel calm, and ready to accept whatever it is. Sydney loves talking to the baby, and kissing my belly. She probably does not understand fully, but it is still cute!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys to find out the gender! It is so wonderful that you don't have a preference - I was the same way... I wouldn't even let myself think that we were having one or the other. Holden was positive that we were having a girl though. It made it a fun surprise when we ended up learning that we were having a boy! And thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog Amanda - it had me in tears. You are so wonderful! I love these updates and I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete