@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Pregnancy Diaries-5

His & Her = two

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pregnancy Diaries-5

I am starting to feel better. I am starting to get my energy back. I have been able to keep the house up this past week. It has been so nice. I am down to two outfits that I can wear without looking questionable. It is getting to the point that I am so ready just to spill the beans. I cannot believe Jeff and I have actually kept this quiet. Jeff is dying, and I am pretty anxious as well. We went to dinner with some friends. Jeff asked if we could tell quietly. I immediately shut him down. I had not gone through all this time to just tell it. I really want my family to be the first to know. Sydney does not understand. I try to tell her, and she looks at me like I am crazy. She than says “no baby in tummy Mama, baby with Jenny”!! My Sis in Law Jenny recently had a baby, and Sydney is obsessed with her! I have totally felt movement. This baby likes to move. I am so excited to meet this little one. Next week I am headed up North for one of my best friends birthdays. I am going to see a lot of people. It should be interesting to see if I can still keep this quiet. It will be humbling and extremely hard. I am determined, I have enjoyed just Jeff and I knowing. It has made it so personal and special. I have decided to tell in February. I think we will be able to find out the gender in February, and I would like to announce the gender along with the news.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these pregnancy diary entries. What a good idea to remember how you felt throughout your pregnancy.:-)

    ReplyDelete