@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Weekly Highlights

His & Her = two

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weekly Highlights

 I had this extra nursing cape laying around. Sydney discovered it,and decided it worked much better as a super hero cape! I agree. She has wore it almost everyday, in fact she even wore it to church today!


That is right! I put the girls in the same room! Jeff thinks I am crazy, but I am desperate for them to become better friends. So here we go!


 For Valentines day, we made some cookies with Grandma. We asked Sydney if she wanted to decorate, and eat one. She insisted she did not want any, but as sweet as could be she looked up at me, and said "mama I don't want one, but can I make one for you"? She is such a sweetheart!


 Jeff got some Dixie College basketball tickets, from work. We got to go to two this week! The first game Dixie was behind the entire game, until 42 seconds were left on the clock. Within 42 seconds, Dixie made two shots, and tied with the other team!! They went into overtime, and ended up winning the game! It was seriously one of the best games I have ever seen! The second game we went to, they won as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment