@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": 5 highlights of the week

His & Her = two

Monday, January 27, 2014

5 highlights of the week

We have some wonderful friends, who we babysit swap with. This week we got to go to the temple. It is always so amazing. This time for some reason it was especially awesome. Jeff and I got to sit in the sealing room, not just any sealing room. THE sealing room that Jeff and I were sealed in. I love the I committed myself to him, and he to me. 


Squeaks breathing when she nurses our after she is swaddled. She sounds like a purring cat. It cracks me up. This little girl is wrapped around my finger 

I got to do an amazing run with this lady!! Not only did we run, but we did insanity every morning!!! 

            Discovering Sydney's Selfies on my phone, and camera!

 My amazing husband surprised me, and bought me some new running shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment