@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": 5 Highlights of the week

His & Her = two

Sunday, January 19, 2014

5 Highlights of the week



 So I decided to attempt to do highlights of my week. I want to do 5 every week. I am already slacking, and did not take all the pictures. I am determined, so here it goes!

Listing to this guy play the piano!! He amazes me
Making cookies! Love this tradition, and love how my girls love him!

When these two, play nice! Right after they were screaming..hey, its the small things
 
  
When this man would come home, and save me!!

 This week I worked out everyday! It was amazing. I also got to have some much needed girl time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment