@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Play time

His & Her = two

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Play time



The girls and I love going out and finding new parks. There is a small park about 5 minutes from us. We decided to venture out, and explore this find. We also had a picnic lunch. It was a good time, and the girls loved the swing and slides. I love that they are still young enough to realize how not so great this park was, but are perfectly happy with just a slide and swings!  After our park adventure we had to stop at the gas station, and get treats. For some odd reason I could not get a normal picture of my girls haha.


























No comments:

Post a Comment