@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Our Girls

His & Her = two

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Our Girls

I thought it would be fun to get pictures of Sydney, and Sadie before our newest addition. The girl we had take them was amazing. If you want her info, let me know! The girls were actually way good, although there were moments, they did great. We took the pictures up at Pine Valley, at the cabin. It is such a beautiful area, and I am soo happy we were able to capture that. I cannot believe just how big my girls are, they are just about the same size! Although they are the same size, there personality's could not be more different. Jeff and I are so blessed to have these angels in our life's.
























































1 comment: