@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Thanksgiving

His & Her = two

Monday, December 10, 2012

Thanksgiving






Thanksgiving this year was awesome. We were able to celebrate it twice. We celebrated once with the Roberts, and once with the Graffs. Jason, and Katelyn came from Colorado. It was fun seeing, and spending time with them. I was able to make rolls for the Roberts celebration. I defiantly made enough, I made a total of 78 rolls!! We had plenty for the Graff celebration as well!!! Amber and her kids were able to come, and Sydney and Sadie had a blast playing with all of there cousins. Jeff had to work the first part of Thanksgiving, but he was able to get off in time for dinner. We had lots of time spending time with family. I love all the family that is around us, and I know the girls do as well. One of the days Jason, and Katelyn were here Jason offered to watch Sydney. So the girls could have a girls shopping/shopping afternoon. It was super appreciated. We were missing Jill, Dave, and her boys. They were defiantly missed, and we can only hope to be able to see them soon!! I totally slacked on picture taking this year, but I did get a few shots of the girls before thanksgiving dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment