@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Sweet Moments

His & Her = two

Friday, December 28, 2012

Sweet Moments




The other day I found Sydney on my bed. She was flipping through The Book Of Mormon, and when she saw me she said “ look mama I reading Jesus Christ”!



The girls love walking around in my high heals. I was able to catch Sadie in the act.


The other morning I got the girls up, and fed them breakfast. As I usually do, but this morning they were so sweet. It really helped me to stop, and soak in how lucky I am to be their mamma.


Sadie is such a character! She put on those black shoes so she could tap! I have no clue why she is crying, but she was laughing the very next second. We have a drama queen on our hands

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE reading your blog!! Your girls are Characters and you can tell you're such a cute mom!!

    ReplyDelete