@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Christmas 2012

His & Her = two

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012




 Christmas this year was so much fun! We were able to drive to California, and spend a few days before, and Christmas with them. I totally forgot how nice the weather is even around Christmas. It was chilly, but a lot warmer than Saint George. The girls were able to play outside a lot, and they loved it. We stayed with my sister Kelly, and I could have stayed forever!! My sister Katherine recently moved to California, so it was so fun being able to see everyone! I miss them all so much already, but if all goes right Jeff has to go back in February. I am hoping to tag along. This trip was relaxing, and full of family time. Sydney and Sadie love baby Hyrum, and baby Quinn, and talk about them daily. While we were in California we were able to do one of my favorite things! There is a hotel in Riverside, called the Mission Inn. It is a very nice hotel, and really old. Every year they decorate the entire hotel, and surrounding buildings with the most amazing lights. I swear it is magical. Jeff, and the girls really loved it. It brought back so many fun memories. While we were there we also got to go to this way fun kids play place. It is called Seascape. I recommend, any of my friends from California, with kids to go check it out. It is in Anaheim. Katherine, William, Kailey, and Quinn were able to meet us there. The kids literally played for four hours!! They would have played for longer, but we were ready to go. We will for sure go back, next visit! We were planning on going to Disneyland on Saturday. I was a little unprepared, and had not looked at ticket prices. This was going to be the kid’s present so we were not too concerned. Well on Friday night I checked them out, and they were $87.00 per adult, for 1 park! They jumped way up. Jeff, and I talked it over, and decided maybe we should wait. We are thinking when we do go we will get a hotel, and do a bundle deal. It is a better deal, and that way you can go multiple days. So instead Katherine told us about this amazing boat parade that is put on. People decorate there yachts, and spend thousand of dollars on them. Than they parade them along the harbor. It was AMAZING!! One of the neatest things I have seen. The time was well spent, but it went way too quickly! We cannot wait until our next visit.




Hyrum just being cute! The ball blower. You put balls in, and it shoots them out!!



Sydney played with this ball launcher FOREVER!!

The kids loved all the slides. Sydney, and Sadie had no fear. Kailey had Sydney sit on her lap a few times

This is the mission Inn
This is the boat show

William lost his first tooth, at Seascape!!!

Sydney reading with grandma

Kissing cousins..Sadie taught Hyrum how to Kiss...sorry

Christmas pajamas!! I know they are kinda short haha. I took them back, and got a bigger size

The only decent picture of the two of them

No comments:

Post a Comment