@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Jumping Jacks

His & Her = two

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Jumping Jacks

Jumping Jacks is awesome!! My girls love it, and could play there alllll day. We had the pleasure of bringing one of Sydney's good friends Jaesi. Sadie goes CRAZY. Jumping for Sadie, is like swimming to a fish. She is constantly jumping. I want to record Sadie, and just document, just how much she jumps. So Jacks is totally her element. Fear is not a factor at all. The bigger the better. I stand by, and cringe, as she plunges head first. Sydney, always lets Sadie go first. I think it is her way of testing it out!Scarlett was a champ, and even fell asleep in her chair.
 This day will always be remembered. This was the day Jeff came home, and let us know his position at work was being dissolved. I think it was a blessing, we had such a fun day.








No comments:

Post a Comment