@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Easter

His & Her = two

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter

Easter this year was pretty low key. With the option of a house in the near future, our family is trying to be extra careful with spending. Thankfully the small town we live in throws a pretty amazing Easter egg hunt. The girls scored with TONS of candy, and fun prizes. I am pretty sure they got more candy from the Easter egg hunt than they did at Halloween. Also their grandma Littell put together a small Easter Egg hunt for the girls. They loved it. We did dye eggs, but I realized when I tried to open one. The eggs were not all the way cooked!!!! Looks like I need some more practice on hard cooking hard boiled eggs. We were able to spend time with both sides of the family. We had Easter dinner at Grandma Roberts house, and it was amazing. We are so blessed to have such awesome family all around us!




 






No comments:

Post a Comment