@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Thats right, 4

His & Her = two

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thats right, 4

Sydney is 4. I don't know what to think about that! 4 years of high school, was 4 too many. Four years with my beautiful daughter, and I wish for infinity more. 
Sydney, like every other girl want a Frozen Themed party! Well, this gave me an excuse to go overboard. Jeff had to inform me several times, it was just a birthday, not her wedding! I had lots of help, and could not have pulled it off without it. 
She was woken up by singing family, and a balloon exit.


She was so excited to open her birthday outfit

Strawberry Cake Batter Pancakes

A birthday would not be a birthday without a breakfast of 
Sprinkles & candles


 When asked what she wanted for lunch, not much thought went into her response, "CAFE RIO( my kind of girl)
 After we went to grandma & Grandpa Roberts house. This is one there most favorite places. I love the relationship she has with these grandparents. We sure a blessed to have them in our life's
                  







No comments:

Post a Comment