@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Daddy Daughter

His & Her = two

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Daddy Daughter

We love having one on one time with our girls. We do them as often as time permits. Hopefully one of these days we will actually create a schedule for them. For now, they will come as often as we can. At Jeff's work the restaurant was having a live band, and dancing. Now dancing and Jeff do not mix, but he needed to go support work. We decided this would be the perfect time to have Jeff take Sadie out. Jeff would not get bothered by me, by trying to get him to dance, and I would get a break from Sadie. Win win, if I do say so myself! So any date requires a pretty dress, and curled hair. So we did just that. Her dad did not disappoint either. He is by far the most handsome man. I love how he loves our girls. I love that they are daddies girls. It may be just for the fact, when he gets home I get a break, but whatever it is I love it. Sadie was so thrilled to go on a "date". Jeff could not have asked for a more beautiful little girl. They had a great time. When they got home, Sadie walked in with a left over box. She insisted opening it, and sharing some with Sydney! Melted my heart. Jeff said she kept him on his toes, and she insisted on visiting the ducks on the pond. She knows what she wants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment