@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Easter

His & Her = two

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Easter

 Easter is so much fun. It is just warming up, and summer is just around the corner. Our town throws THE best Easter egg hunt. They have so many eggs, and mark off by age. Inside of the eggs, there is candy, or a number. You get to go, and give you number to the people in charge, and in exchange they give you a prize. Sydney was thrilled. Sadie lately has been a little stand offish in big crowds. It took her a second to warm up, but once she got the hang of it, she was full speed a head. Scarlett was thrilled as usual, and with the help of Grandma picked up some eggs of her own. The Easter Bunny was not welcome. Any time he came around my girls, would duck!




 I attempted some pictures after the Easter Egg hunt. I caught these gems! The next three pictures, are so sweet. They truly depict my day to day. As you can see below, Scarlett is upset....
               Sydney catches her attention.....
  Just like that, Scarlett stops crying. Sydney loves Scarlett. She is the best big sister








No comments:

Post a Comment