@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Ultrasound

His & Her = two

Friday, February 15, 2013

Ultrasound

Leading up to the ultra sound I was calm. I did not have too many concerns. My dreams would say other wise! I seriously had THE saddest dreams. For a good week I kept have crazy dreams about how we would find out the baby was not alive, and have to go through the strangest birthing process’s. I could not be more excited for the day of the ultra sound to come. I scheduled on Valentines day. I thought it would be a fun family activity. We had our ultra sound in the same room we found out about Scott. When I walked in I got a bit emotional, but pulled out of it pretty quick. Sydney sat next to me the entire time. Sadie was being herself, sprinting to the chairs, climbing up, than jumping off!! Our baby is active, but I knew that already. She has all of her organs. Her heart looks amazing. I was so thrilled. Sydney was getting so excited to see the “baby show”! Grandma called to say Happy Valentines day, and Sydney said “ I saw the baby in mama’s belly”! When the ultrasound technician started going toward her legs. Jeff looked at me and said “ There is nothing there, it is a girl”! Hahaha. I knew too. The technician confirmed it, and we could not have been more excited. Our sweet little girl looks so different than Sydney & Sadie, I am so excited to hold her!! I am measuring 19 weeks along. This pregnancy has flown by!!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those are SUCH adorable pictures!!! She is so darling already, and she looks like she's smiling in that first one! Congrats on everything. So happy this little one is healthy, and I can't believe you are almost half way though the pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete