@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Sadie

His & Her = two

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sadie

 Sadie is a firecracker! She has got personality to boot! She is so sweet, and loving. At the same time she is mischievous, and sneaky! In an instant her mood can change. Sadie keeps our family on our toes, and keeps us laughing. She loves to eat, and has the cutest pot belly & cheeks to prove it. I always tease her, and tell her she will have to go to daddies work. When we were taking a bath the other day, Jeff asked if she wanted a beard. She quickly bobbed her head yes! It was hilarious, she kept it on for the entire bath. I am a tad obsessed with this lil girl, and can't get enough....well until 8pm and than it's bed time

No comments:

Post a Comment