@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Sweet Moments

His & Her = two

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sweet Moments


*Sydney
We had a LONG day of shopping today!! The girls were troopers, and did not start to lose it until the end. We were in line at the store, and Syd had a small break down, I comforted her, and gave her a hug. Within the next few minutes Sadie had a break down. This time I looked back, and I saw Sydney scratching Sadie’s head and saying “ it’s okay sista we are almost done, I love you”. It melted my heart, and made me so proud of my sweet bear bear.
*Sadie
Sadie has THE cutest cheesy smile that she does. Every once in a while she will do it on que. Today she seriously did it 15 times for me!! It was the best!!
*Sydney
This week we were cursed blessed with pink eye!! Sydney HATED eye drops, but would never let us forget to give them to her. She would find the eyedrops, and volunteer Sadie first. She would than lay down, and ask daddy to hold her hands. She would then proceed to kick/scream/wiggle, as if she was being tortured. When we were done, through hysterical cries she would inform us she was okay!!
*Sadie
We were blessed to have family here for Thanksgiving. Sadie loved baby Daniel, and baby Adlynn. She would make sure, and point them out to us whenever we walked into a room! We all started to watch a movie, and I got concerned. Sydney was being her loud self, but Sadie was no where in site. I got up, and looked around. I than saw her laying cuddled up with Jaden! She was as quiet as could be. I asked him if Sadie was asleep, and he said no!! She seriously sat with him for a good 30 mins! Would have longer if we had not taken her to put to bed!!
*Sydney
Sydney loves to look for deer with her dad. Hickish..I know. Before I could stop it the damage was done!! Well the other night, Sydney went out with her dad to put away trash. To his delight, Sydney yelled out “DEER”. Sure enough not too far off was a deer!! Jeff was a happy daddy!!
*Sadie
Sadie is such a good sister sometimes always. She never will get a treat,drink, toy, ect without making sure she has one to take back to sister! She grabs whatever it is, and as fast as her chubby legs can carry her she runs to sister to share!!

1 comment: