@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Bread

His & Her = two

Friday, July 6, 2012

Bread

 So one day I was feeling adventurous, and decided to attempt bread. I was so nervous. Thankfully it turned out great! I had just finished up a batch of strawberry jam. It worked out perfectly. The girls loved it, and Jeff was impressed. I thought I should document this, because who knows when it will happen again!
                                                 Tasting the bread..............
                                           She likes it!
                                          Giving it a try......
                                                   I think that is a yes
                                                 Sadie likes to dig in the trash.......

No comments:

Post a Comment