@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then"

His & Her = two

Saturday, June 5, 2010






So memorial Day was a lot of fun. We took Sydney on her first hike. We went to Zion. It was really crowded but it was worth the trip. Sydney was soo good she slept most of the time. I have also started to go back to work just once a week. Last week was the first week and I totally cried when I dropped her off to Jenny. She was in good hands but she is my life and leaving her was not an easy task. It was hard to focus on work, because all i could think about was my little girl. I know it will get easier, but it is crazy how much love I have forAdd Image her. We are so blessed to be able to have children. She has been sleeping through the nights and growing longer and longer. Jeff has been so busy. He just finished girl season of tennis and of course they took state. He now is helping with tennis camp at 6 in the morning. He than runs off to job number two, and after job number three. Somehow in this craziness he has managed to also join a softball team!! So he is go go go. He has been such a good dad and is loving every minute of it. We are headed to California for Emmas graduation on Monday. I cannot believe she is graduating!! I am way excited to go home and see my family. We are also planning a few beach trips and I cannot Wait!!

2 comments:

  1. awww so precious! looks like you guys had a ton of fun! :)i miss you! i want to come see you guys again! :)

    ReplyDelete