@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": life

His & Her = two

Friday, June 25, 2010

life

This has been a hard week for our little Sydney.




She had her two month check up, which means shots. I made Jeff come along, because I knew there is no way I could stay in the room and watch. It was the saddest cry I have ever heard!! It is so nuts how I know her cries. This was a new cry, and it really broke my heart. I guess I am just a big baby. When I went back into the room she had stopped crying, and Jeff was holding her. She had her head against his chest, and was just sniffling. I took a picture in my head. It was such a bitter sweet moment.
We went home and she slept. When she woke up she and started to just cry. She was
in a lot of pain. It was hard to watch her suffer.
The next day she was doing better, but still not 100%. I decided it would be a
good time to get her ears pierced, and just get it all done with. My sister in law
came with me,and I could not have done it without her! The hardest part for Syd was
holding still, she is such a wiggler. She handled it really well and only cried when
it happened.





After she was smiling, and back to her happy self. I was amazed and relieved. I don't think they even bother her. When I clean her ears she does not even mind.
She is starting to talk, and it is sooo precious. I want to record every minute of it, but Jeff always talks me out of it!!

2 comments:

  1. Dont let Jeff talk you out of it!!! Record every second! Then I can see it all and not have to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet! Shots are hard.

    ReplyDelete