@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": A trampoline, some girls, and their favorite guy

His & Her = two

Sunday, April 6, 2014

A trampoline, some girls, and their favorite guy

So for Christmas I somehow convinced Jeff to get the girls a trampoline. I knew this would be my saving grace. It has been just that. The girls love it. They play on it constantly, even though it has been cold. Sadie will go out, and quickly return. Insisting that in order to jump they need a snack. In order to keep the peace (and my sanity) I comply. That settles that, and they are gone. Even if it is only for 5 minutes. Well along with this trampoline my girls also have THE best dad ever. Ya, he is pretty great. When Jeff comes home, he always feeds the horse. The girls tag along with him, and they usually can convince him to come jump on the trampoline.

Bum check (like mother like daughter)


Does anyone know how I can flip these pictures?! They are save correctly on my comp, but com up like this


No comments:

Post a Comment