@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Sadie 8 months

His & Her = two

Friday, February 24, 2012

Sadie 8 months

Sadie is getting more, and more personality every day. She must think that this makes up for the fact that she is not mobile at all!! She is such a princess. She has always hated being left alone, and to this day if she is alone in a room she has a bit of a come apart. She sure is sweet though. She loves so deep. I am so excited to watch her grow. She is the light of my life. There are not a ton of pictures, due to the fact a lot were mix in with the last post. I will try and make up for it next month. She has started to say da da. Which...I guess I am okay with. :) love the guy to death but is it so wrong that I want to hear ma ma first?! haha. Sydney, and Sadie continue to become great friends. They bring me such joy. There are defintly days where I want to curl up in a ball, but I am so blessed. The sweet is what I remember at the end of day. Sadie you are beautiful inside and out. I love you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment