@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Sadie 1 Month

His & Her = two

Friday, August 19, 2011

Sadie 1 Month























I love this little girl so much. I never understood, how I could love a baby as much as Sydney. Right when I held Sadie in my arms the love for her was indescribable. She was absolutely perfect. She is my chunky baby, and I am so in love with her. She really only woke up twice for the first 2 weeks. After that she slept through the night. That was so nice, since she was not the easiest baby. Sadly she had tummy issues, but was still so sweet. It is so fun seeing the differences Sydney, and Sadie have. I always knew Sydney loved me, but at times I wondered if she really knew me. Sadie, on the other hand loves me!! I could feel the love she had for me instantly. It is so sweet. She is my sweet little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment