@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": To Our Favorite Boy In The World.......

His & Her = two

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To Our Favorite Boy In The World.......






JEFFERY SCOTT ROBERTS
you are our world. you mean so much to the three of us.
I always joke that in Heaven I had to fight to be your wife, and Our girls decided to take being your daughters. I do not doubt
there are many more sweet girls up there waiting for their turn
to be your daughter. You are so good to us, and although you have
0 emotion in your blood, you somehow manage to handle our emotions.
Thank you so much for the amazing father/ husband you are.
Thank you for being such an amazing provider, for all of our needs. Thank you for the dedicated church member you are. You are such an example to me, and our girls. You serve in your calling to you're full potential. You are such a great teacher, and at time I know I am not so willing to take you're advice, but in the long run you are right. You are so intelligent. I love that you are my husband, but even more I love that you are the father of our children. They are so lucky to have you as their dad. I know the relationship you will have with them will always be so sweet. We love you so much. Sydney would go crazy without you. I think we are going to have to let her know someday that she cannot marry daddy. His you are my best friend!! I love you so much. Thank you for all you do. Words cannot express the love I have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment