@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Scarlett's Birthday

His & Her = two

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Scarlett's Birthday

For Scarlett's special day, we kept it real simple. In fact Jeff was not home on her actual birthday, and one of my best friends was visiting me.On her birthday I nursed her as often as she wanted, and she got to sleep with me. I hardly let her feet touch the ground, and to our sweet babe this was Heaven on earth. The next day,  we did our traditional balloon drop, and singing when she woke up. Scarlett also got her special birthday outfit, compliments of Ali. Squeaks is easy to please, as long as me (aka milk machine) is in sight! So blessed to be this angels mama!















































Isn't she just adorable!?! Ah I LOVE HER. I made a watermelon cake for her smash cake. She had a blast. It was so yummy, I think we will make those more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment