@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Bringing Baby Home

His & Her = two

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bringing Baby Home

Bringing home Scarlett, I was so excited. I was nervous, but I knew my girls would do well. They have loved her since day 1. We had a lady bring us dinner, and she held Scarlett. She jokingly asked Sydney if she could take home baby Scarlett. Sydneys response to that was “NOOOOOOOO”, she was almost in tears, and after that she stayed very close to Scarlett, and was not the biggest fan of the sweet lady. Jeff and I had a good laugh at that. When the girls wake up the first (first question is if daddy had go work) second question they ask is “where is baby Scarlett”. We usually go, and peak at our sweet sleeping bundle of joy, and to that the girls always giggle, and tell me how cute she is. Sadie is such a good big sister! She always wants to hold her, and is always the first one at her side when she cries. The best thing is when I have to do something I ask the girls to sing to baby Scarlett while I run to do something. They eagerly accept, and sing there favorite song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Life in the Roberts house is exciting to say the least, but there is pure joy. There are those moments when Jeff and I look at each other and silently say with our eyes “what were we thinking”, but than Sadie runs up to us and says “I love you mommy, I love you daddy”, and all the craziness does not matter! Jeff has been such a stud through all this. The first thing he does when he comes home is kiss me, and than he is off to play with Sydney and Sadie. This allows me to have time with Scarlett and to make dinner. I have so many blessings!

















 X

No comments:

Post a Comment