@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sue+Ellen+Francisco); We'll look back someday, and I'll look at you and say "and I thought I loved you then": Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful life

His & Her = two

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful life

Sometimes I wish I could show you how I feel
Tell you all the things that to me are just so clear
I wish my words would make sense to you
I wish I could make you see
life is what it is
You take what you need
and give what you receive
Somehow, Someway I know we can come together
put our emotional swords away
and just agree
you have always been so important to me
it is you who taught me life's most important rules
You taught me of Christ, and how to be
now it seems to me it is my time,
my time to take care of you.
I knew this one day may happen,
but i was unprepared
for the day is here and now
it is my turn now
I will do my best to love you dear
and be patient and respectful
please know this may take time
for I am far from perfect
but I will never give up

No comments:

Post a Comment